Monday, October 13, 2014

New: Camy's Body Butters

We're pleased to announce another addition to the roster of local artisans whose products we carry at Sheepish: Carmela Akinsuyi, creator of Camy's Body Butters!

Photo via Camy's Natural Skin Products

Carmela says, "Camy's Natural Body Butters are all natural homemade products primarily made with quality refined Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter and Coconut Oil. There are no fillers in my products."



Carry a jar of this body butter in your project bag to keep your hands smooth and snag-free while you knit or crochet. Choose from a variety of delicious fragrances, or keep things simple with the unscented version.


Photo via Camy's Natural Skin Products

Stop by to try this creamy, dreamy body butter for yourself! Grab some extra jars to stock up for the dry winter months, or to give as gifts. As always, we encourage you to support local artisans whenever you can.

2 comments:

  1. I have brought several sweet smells and all are just awesome. I plan to buy for friends and family for Christmas. Thank you Camy, my skin feels so soft. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best body butter ever! It goes on so lightly and does not leave me feeling greasy. It smells so wonderful and edible great for that special someone. When I had a scar, I put this onto my scar and it went away without leaving a mark. Camy's body butter is the greatest!

    ReplyDelete